Camp Keyes (E,)
Road atlas of East US and Canada
Maps of United states and Canada
Army National Guard Military Training
Camp Keyes was established in 1882, overlooking the city of Augusta, Maine. Containing approximately 70 acres, Camp Keyes was used as a training area during WWI and WWII, and also housed POWs during WWII.
Today Camp Keyes houses the 240th Regiment Regional Training Institute, as well as facilities for training National Guard units stationed throughout Maine as well as other state and federal agencies.